- Our accountants are certified by ISCA
- License No. 19S9930
- Pioneers of Cloud Community Network
We do reporting & tax filing for multiple
Amazon statements have 150+ types of fees and charges. Lazada sends their financials in its own time frame and fashion. Stripe dumps receipts from your website in a different format altogether. We handle them all.
Accounting for Shopify
Accounting for Shopee
Accounting for Amazon
Accounting for Lazada
Accounting for Qoo10
Accounting for Zalora
Accounting for Ebay
Accounting for Magento
Accounting for Stripe
- ... and more
Let us know which platform you use — we’ll figure it out
Tired of dealing with accounting documents?
Each channel sends their own reports, each line is a different category, reconciling takes lots of your time, and your accountant doesn’t want to deal with itMake it stop!
We know how to read docs from any platform
We take Amazon, Stripe, Lazada and any other statements, automatically convert them into books, and produce reports and tax returns
We show profitability of every line & channel
We consolidate numbers for each SKU, product group, and market, and show you where your money comes from
You get a personal accountant
A Chartered Accountant assigned to your company will track filing deadlines, suggest tax exemptions, and prepare reports
Here’s how Osome accounting works
You see how much money you have
We collect data from your different banks and show today’s joint balance and its daily trend
You see actual list of all unpaid invoices
We show daily updates on the invoices you need to pay, the ones due to you, and their totals
Uploading invoices is easy
Simply connect your e-commerce platform and we’ll upload the docs automatically
We organise docs ourselves
We go through docs and transactions, match them, tag accounts, and report what’s missing. Everyday.
You can always get help and advice
We answer fast online, even late at night and on weekends — when you have a minute to talk about accounting
You see books that are always up-to-date
We reconcile daily, so you can see the real state of affairs today, not at the end of the month
4.3/5 Rate us on
What is e-commerce accounting?
The definition of e-commerce accounting is reporting about your e-commerce business financials to the government. As an online vendor, you move products in and out, manage stock, and sell to customers in different countries via different channels. So, there are several things your e-commerce accounting includes:
- Bookkeeping, which lists every transaction. For example, when you accept products to your storage, or sell on Amazon, or have to accept back a pair of shoes on ebay. Bookkeeping keeps track of every money or asset movement, and provides a document covering every such event.
- Management reports, which gather all the sales data and try to make sense of it. For example, how much of each product you sold, what are the costs of operating every channel, and where do you actually make money.
- Tax filing & statutory reports. These depend on where you sell, for each government has a different tax system. Tax reports constitute a very detailed recount of every transaction and the categories they fall under. Depending on the categories, different types of tax are derived. An experienced accountant can also help make sure you get the benefits and exemptions available to your business under each specific tax code.
How do I start an e-commerce business account?
When organising accounting for ecommerce sales you need to make sure that you have all your needs covered.
- All your channels. Do you sell via different platforms? You need a way to consolidate reports from various sources
- All your tax jurisdictions. Do you sell in more than one country? You need to report for VAT everywhere you make money
- No manual paperwork. Processing invoices and receipts is tiresome, and you probably have better ways to spend your time than that.
How do I record sales in Shopify Xero?
Xero is a bookkeeping software we use. If you operate it yourself you‘ll have to manually go to Xero, choose ‘Accounts’ tab and press ‘reconcile’ each time. We connect your Shopfiy (Amazon, ebay, you name it) account directly and upload data every 24 hours. By the way, Osome is Xero’s platinum partner.
How do I record online sales on Amazon?
The best way to track online sales on Amazon is to connect directly to a bookkeeping software. We use Xero, there’s also Quickbooks, Sage and others. We connect the feed automatically and switch you to Xero seamlessly if needed. After that, any time you receive a statement from Amazon, it will automatically appear in Xero, where we take it, sort it into categories, tag, and deliver up-to-date financials daily.