What doing business looks like now the pandemic is over? We asked Shopify, Foodpanda, Xero, OCBC Bank, and others. Read report

I want to open a company and move to Singapore.
What do I do?

We'll register your business, set up the reporting once and for all, and get residential status for you and your family

Talk to an expert Talk to an expert
Learn what it takes
  • ACRA registered filing agent
  • Xero Platinum Partner
    Platinum Partner
  • Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
    Our accountants are certified by ISCA
  • MOM Employment Agency License
    License No. 19S9930
  • Infocomm Media Development Authority
    Pioneers of Cloud Community Network

Ok, what do I need?

Fulfill the official requirements

Things that Singapore government expects every business to have:

Fulfill the official requirements
  • Corporate Secretary

    Corporate Secretary

    A certified expert who covers you on reporting.

    Wait but why?

    Singapore law requires each company to have a Secretary. This officer is in charge of state compliance: files annual returns and resolutions on changes, prepares Annual General meetings, and processes dividends distribution.

  • Nominee Director

    Nominee Director

    A local person who puts his name on your papers and shares legal liability.

    Who is that guy?

    At least one of your directors has to be a Singapore resident. Hire a Nominee — it’s a common and legal practice.

    A Nominee can not make any business decisions. But, if there’s any wrongdoing, for example, the reports are late or incorrect, he shares responsibility. That’s why you have to get an Accounting package with this service.

  • Registered address

    Registered address

    A real Singapore mailbox for your legal correspondence.

    The heck is that?

    All Singaporean companies must have a local registered address. It goes on all legal documents.

Get your company registered

Foreigners need a certified agency to file for incorporation. We collect all docs online, put them together, and send you the application to sign electronically.

What do you need from me?

We need passports and proof of address for you and any other directors of the company. You also have to send us a selfie to prove it’s really you :) Next, we need the share structure — all of that goes into the company Constitution we’ll draft for you. Finally, let us know your paid-up capital — S$1 is enough.

Get your company registered

Get an Employment Pass

A permit that allows you to work, live, and bring your family to Singapore. Only a Singapore company can apply for EP. It has to be a real operational business. We can register a company for you, set up the reporting, and apply for EP.

How do i get one?

We will file your CV with relevant professional experience, education data and the company profile to get the visa. The process takes 3-6 months. Once you get it, the employment pass is valid for 1 or 2 years and can be renewed afterwards.

Get an Employment Pass

Set up Accounting routine

You need to submit several tax reports a year. Our Chartered accountant will organise your docs, prepare reports, and file them neatly. We also proactively advise on exemptions so you pay taxes smartly.

Why would I do that now?

Even if you have no transactions, you still need to submit annual reports: Estimated Chargeable Income, financial statements, and annual tax return called Form C or Form C-S. It’s crucial to prepare them right and on time, otherwise your company and the Nominee director can face fines and penalties.

Set up Accounting routine
house emoji

I don’t want to move to Singapore

I want to stay in my home country and open and run a Singapore company remotely

Tell me how it works
Singapore flag emoji

I am already in Singapore

I am a foreigner working and living in Singapore and I want to start my own business — with or without leaving my current job

Help me become an entrepreneur

No deposits,
no hidden

84% of our EP applications have been successful. For those that fail, we refund 50% and try again.
We don't charge a deposit for the Nominee director service. Government fees for incorporation and name-cheking are included.


Includes full service for 1 year:

  • Employment Pass
  • Company registration
  • Unlimited Company Secretary
  • Registered address
  • Nominee Director for 6 months



A must-have with the Nominee director service. Covers 1 year of bookkeeping, accounting, and tax

What do I get?

  • Review by Chartered Accountant
  • Annual reports
  • Xero account
  • For revenue up to S$60k a year

Need more? We can upgrade you to a plan that fits your business


Additional things you may need:

One-off services upon your request

CorpPass Registration


Necessary for online corporate transactions with the government, like filing tax or employee-related submissions

Company stamp


Self-inking rubber stamp delivered to your doorstep

Bank Account opening assistance


The only thing that you have to be present for. We only charge if you need us at the bank, too.

Employment pass (EP)


84% of our applications are successful. For those that fail, we refund 50% of the cost

Dependant’s pass (DP)


50% refund for rejected applications

EP or DP renewal

S$550 per year

Apply at least 3 months before your pass expires

Got any questions left? Let a person explain

Talk to an expert Talk to an expert
Got any questions left? Let a person explain
Got any questions left? Let a person explain

Let's hear it from
the customers

89% Customers recommend us

4,900+ Clients all over the world

4.3/5 Rate us on facebook

Xero platinum partner
  • I was sceptical about remote service seated at my home in Sri Lanka. Rena swiftly took me through the process seamlessly and WALLAH! My Singapore company is set up!

    Ahamed Efthikar Abdul Vahid

    Ahamed Efthikar Abdul Vahid
    TrustCorp Advisory Pte. Ltd.

  • I like that I can just post my questions to chat any time of the day, quite unlike having to remember to call within business hours only. For a startup owner working irregular hours, this helps.

    Lim Sze-Szan Fiona

    Lim Sze-Szan Fiona
    BodyOwn Pte. Ltd.

  • I really like your app's user experience. Really seamless!

    Phooi Song Kai, Kenneth

    Phooi Song Kai, Kenneth
    Google Ventures Pte. Ltd.

  • Osome made registering my company really easy. They have been extremely proactive, talking me through the whole process of starting my company.

    Harriette Foulkes-Arnold

    Harriette Foulkes-Arnold
    We are Contented Pte. Ltd.

  • I didn’t have to go anywhere to work with Osome, I just used the web and mobile app to sign the docs.

    Ivan Zeljkovic

    Ivan Zeljkovic
    Evans Media Pte. Ltd.

  • I incorporated my own two companies with Osome and now manage them via the platform. I've been very satisfied and recommend Osome to all my friends.

    Vlad Shchelkunov

    Vlad Shchelkunov
    BTTR holdings Pte. Ltd.

  • The staff always answer, and they deal with all the admin on my behalf. So I can simply use my income and not worry about legal and administrative filings.

    Pawel Wargan

    Pawel Wargan

  • It is impressive how fast and responsive they are! I feel very happy about my decision to go with Osome.

    Randeep Sudan

    Randeep Sudan
    Multivertz Pte. Ltd.


  • What is an Employment Pass?

    It’s a type of working visa issued per specific company so it can invite foreign professionals, managers, executives, and technicians. It allows you to work exclusively for that company, live and bring your family to Singapore. It’s valid for 1 or 2 years and can be renewed afterwards.

  • Can an Employment Pass holder open a company in Singapore?

    Every Employment Pass is issued per specific company. So if you already have an Employment Pass from some employer, you have two options. If you plan to keep your job, you can open a company and be a shareholder, not a director. If you plan to leave your current job, you can open a company and apply for EP sponsored by your new business. If you plan to do this, it is best you're not a shareholder in your company as this might affect your EP application.

  • Can I transfer an Employment Pass or Dependant’s Pass I have to my new company?

    No, EPs/DPs are issued per one specific company. You can only work for the employer that sponsors your visa. So after you’ve incorporated, your new business has to apply for your new EP. Do it seamlessly: there’s no need to cancel your old EP before you get the new one.

  • What are the requirements to get an Employment Pass?

    This is an employment visa so your professional qualities and fit with the company will be evaluated. We will file your CV with relevant professional experience, education data and the company profile to get the visa. The most important factor is your fixed salary amount that the company commits to paying you. It needs to be no less than S$6,000, especially if you want to bring immediate family under Dependant Passes.

  • For how long do I need a resident director (Nominee Director)?

    You can appoint as many directors as you need, but at least one of them has to be a resident. To comply with this law, hire a Nominee. There could be just two directors to start with, you and the Nominee.

    You only need this officer for the time it takes to get an Employment Pass for yourself, which is usually about 6 months. After that, you can be the only director.

  • How does Osome register companies for foreigners?

    We check that the company name you’ve chosen is available. You send us your IC or passport copy, details on directors and shareholders. We prepare all the necessary documents, send them to you for electronic signature, and submit them to ACRA (a government entity that registers companies). On your end, it’s just a message thread in a secure chat. Once a UEN has been issued, your company is operational.

Your paperwork in order

It takes 3 minutes to get your paperwork in order

All you need to do is sign up. We’ll answer questions and take over documents straight away.

Thank you!
We will send you an email shortly

  • E27
  • Entrepreneur
  • foundr
  • sgsme.sg
  • Tech in Asia
  • Vulcan post
We’re using cookies! What does it mean?
Scrolled to bottom